Well, for anyone that has been a subscriber, I’m starting over. The reasons are many – briefly stated:
- PagesGarden hosting support sucked and only allowed 3 MySQL databases
- I wanted to setup my blog in a folder “/blog” because of the point that Matt Cutts made in a PowerPoint about future expansion.
- I wanted to start with fresh content
- I’m going to be moderating several blogs and other projects and wanted to get everything in order for that
- My site is going to be less portfolio focused and more on content (I got a job…so yeah)
- I really wanted to organize my content in a better fashion, using a sort of magazine style theme – for the time being, thanks to The Masterplan
- WordPress now supports tags, so I’m going to use them
So here we are on the new site. I’ll still be talking about SEO, user interface, design, WordPress, and other web-releated topics.
Also, I started for for Lead Maverick (don’t fret – I’m redesigning the site right now!) in November. We offer small to medium size businesses an SEO solution. Basically we optimize, aggregate, and localize content that customers insert into our application and we output it into a directory. Check it out – its really cool how well it works.
Hope to hear from you guys!
Disclaimer: The views expressed on my blog are not that of Lead Maverick.